Thinking of building a Safari? You have come to the right place!
How long does it take to build?
It usually takes about 500 hours to complete a Safari 400 kit. We encourage all of our owners to keep their Safari close to home, get out there and work on your Safari a little each day! The assembly process can be done with basic hand tools, all welding and sheet metal work is done by us and shipped to you! Your kit will also include a wiring harness to take the guess work out of wiring your bird. For a more detailed list of kit components contact us at 850-482-4141 or Sales@safarihelicopter.com.
Your Safari 400 Kit Will Include:
- Welded, Powder Coated Fuselage with Mounted Bubble
- Installed Cabin Sheet Metal
- New Lycoming/ Superior/ Custom O-360 Engine
- Starter/Alternator Installation Package
- Vertical Mount Engine Conversion Kit with Engine Cooling Shroud
- Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Electric Cyclic Trim
- Rotor Speed Governor
- Collective Friction
- Fabricated Fuel Tanks and Oil Sump
- Composite Instrument Pod
- Engine Instruments and Gauges
- Main Transmission with Engine Cooling Fan
- Main Rotor Head
- Finished Composite Main Rotor Blades
- Factory Balanced Tail Rotor Assembly with Titanium Blades
- Skids and Ground Handling Wheels
- Leather Seats and Carpet
All Small Parts and Raw Materials to complete your new Safari!